Friday, December 30, 2011

How to tell the gender of your Guinea Pig

How to tell the gender of your Guinea Pig Tube. Duration : 2.13 Mins.


HOW TO TELL THE GENDER OF YOUR CAVY. I hope this video helps you and your Cavies out. Made specifically for people who are in a crisis or are just curious and wish to learn more. Also, some idiotic people keep asking me which gender I am. Well if you are blind or just plain stupid, I am A GIRL. I am not here to take jokes, either take this video seriously or leave WITHOUT commenting. Do not waste my time on your pathetic attitudes while there are some people out there that need help. Grow up.

Tags: How, to, tell, the, gender, of, your, guinea, pig, africa, know, south, don, haiti, did, kenya, weightlifting, health, you know, something, cooking, wanna, earthquake, don know, they, did you, south africa, pet, shops, dawnofthedragon, 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment